Call for Papers
The deadline for the submission of full papers is 17 January 2012 2:00 p.m. Brussels time.
Below is a set of guidelines and formatting instructions to help you prepare and submit your paper.
Please note, you may be listed as an author or co-author on up to 3 submitted papers
Please read them carefully prior to submitting:
- Each paper can only be submitted to ONE track
- Submitted papers must NOT have been previously presented, published, accepted for publication, and if under review, must NOT appear in print before EURAM 2012 Conference.
- To facilitate the blind review process, remove ALL authors identifying information, including acknowledgements, from the text. (Any submissions with author information will be automatically DELETED).
- The entire paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document created in PDF format.
- The maximum length of the paper is 40 pages (including ALL tables, appendices and references). The paper format should follow the European Management Review Style Guide.
- Use Times New Roman 12-pitch font, double spaced, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around.
- Number all of the pages of the paper.
- NO changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, and actual paper can occur AFTER the submission deadline.
- Check that the PDF File of your paper prints correctly (i.e. all imported figures and tables are there), and ensure that the file is virus-free.
- Submissions will be done on-line on the EURAM 2012 Website (http://www.euram2012.nl/r/scripts/register/default.asp).
- Only submissions in English shall be accepted for review.
NOTE: In case of acceptance, the author or one of the co-authors should be available to present the paper at the conference.
Tracks & Papers > Call for Papers